1. Download the latest Impervious Node Release
2. Get yourself a pair of Voltage LND nodes, fire it up on your own LND node, or Polar!
3. Open a LND channel to the testnet faucet, on both nodes.
4. Download your macaroon, and TLS cert, then grab your LND node's URL, either in the CONNECT menu on Voltage, from your local LND .lnd/ path or from Polar's node info.
5. In your Impervious Node config file, stuff the paths to the macaroon and TLS cert. Also pop in your pubkey and URL.
7. Send a simple message from one node to another.
8. Read the rest of our API docs!